Are you in a committed relationship and finding your sex life is feeling a little Meh? Making sure to address stress and relationship troubles is important, and if that’s not the issue then it could be that your lifestyle is getting in the way. To boost your libido naturally and help restore harmony to your intimate life, try some of the suggestions below.
- Reduce and plan on eliminating, as much as possible, grains and added sugars in your diet. It is very important to eliminate sugars, especially fructose as high levels of these sugars in your blood can actually turn off the sex hormones. That should be reason enough to say no to added sugars!
- Eat a healthier diet, which will help to normalize your insulin levels. Healthy fats, reduced added sugars, good proteins and slow adsorbing carbs will have a great effect on your overall health and boosting your sex life.
- Make sure you are getting enough vitamin D through appropriate sun exposure. This has been shown to help prevent formation of arterial plaque that is linked to erectile dysfunction. Go for a walk or out to the beach more often.
- Exercise regularly. This is just plain good for you and your sex life. And yes, sex is good exercise too!
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Get good sleep.
- Acquire some sexual aids and toys to add that extra dimension of pleasure.
- Give each other long sensual oil massages. It’s no secret that lots of long and sensual body contact with your partner will really get things going. Get yourself some quality toys and lube. Spice things up with massage. High quality massage oils